Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What'd you call me? a post on learning Japanese

There are many sites nowadays where you can learn Japanese quite painlessly. There are even some where you can play games to learn how to read kana and kanji! Here are a few of them:

Learn Hiragana and Katakana
This site contains more than kana games. It also has kanji games and a japanese test, with much more!

Japanese Pod 101
This site has culture classes and many free lessons on various levels.

Tamarillo.net Go to this site to find another hiragana game!

Hiragana Game
This has a helpful hiragana game!

2 comments:

Sasuko said...

I've been trying to learn japanese. Thanks, I'll check out the links.

i_am_me said...

I'm glad I could be of some help!

Listen to our Project Playlist!

This playlist contains top songs from countless anime, and will constantly be updated! Enjoy!
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones